Cochin – Munnar – Kumarakom – Kovalam –Poovar – Trivandrum
Validity period : 01-Jun-2018 to 30-Sep-2018
41500 Per CoupleBook Now
Cochin – Munnar – Kumarakom – Kovalam –Poovar – Trivandrum Tour Package
Searching for a perfect destination for honeymoon, then there is no better place than Kerala. Frequently visited by honeymoon couples, Kerala is one of those places which offer you a memorable and loving time. Through this Kerala honeymoon tour, you have a good chance to start your life on an unforgettable and celebrated note.
From stunning backwaters to fabulous sunset cruise followed by candle light dinner, the special honeymoon tour offers you all entertainment that you are looking for. it is the best way to spend some serene moments with your dearly loved.
Spot some rare species of fauna at Eravikulam national park, Munnar indulge in speed boat rides in Mattupetty dam, Munnar relish the sunset cruise and another special candle light dinner, Kovalam get refreshing full body massage followed by cheery candle light dinner, Kumarakom
Day 1: Cochin- Munnar (131 km/ around 3hours drive)
The first and second day of the tour are set out to explore in and around the munnar.
On your arrival at Cochin international airport, meet our Madurai tours representative and straight away travel to Munnar. Upon reaching picturesque Munnar, check-in at a pre-booked scenic mountain resort. Located near the confluence of three mountain streams-mudrapuzha, nallathanni and kundala, Munnar is a green paradise in Idduki district in Kerala. From its enchanting tea farms to highest peak Anamudi, Munnar has a lot to keep you engaged.
Day 2: Munnar
Begin your trip with sightseeing in Munnar; visit the great Eravikulam national park, home to several rare species of fauna and mainly the endangered inhabitant-the nilgiri tahr. You can also go for trekking in the dark green jungles of the park. In-addition, you can see 'neelakurinji', a flower which blossoms once in twelve years. Further, you head to Mattupetty dam; another popular tourist attraction in Munnar. Here, you can indulge in speed boat rides and horse riding. Moreover, it is an ideal picnic spot too. Done with all sightseeing, now you can indulge in some shopping at the town market of Munnar. Things you can buy here include tea, coffee, spices like cinnamon, cloves, pepper and cardamom. Do not forget to buy the home made chocolates with delicious variety.
Later, a big surprise awaits you, when you get back to the hotel room. To make your honeymoon tour more special we offer you a great candle light dinner in the hotel room, decorated with beautiful flowers. Overnight stay.
Day 3: Munnar- Kumarakoram (138 km/ around 3-4 hours drive)
On the third day of your kerala honeymoon special tour, post an unhurried breakfast and check out from the hotel. then you leave for kumarakom. further, check-in at a lovely backwater resort and spend rest of the day at leisure.
blessed with alluring beauty, kumarakom is a small island mostly visited for its great snake boat festival.thereafter, to add more charm to your loving moments, we present you a rejuvenating full body massage followed by another impressive candle light dinner in the hotel itself. stay overnight.
Day 4: Kumarakom- Kovalam (179km/ around 4hours drive)
Take your morning breakfast and leave for kovalam. upon reaching kovalam, you hop into a floating motorboat to see the beauty of backwater. check-in to pre-booked hotel stay over there.
Day 5: Poovar
Now here comes the most wonderful part of your romantic tour, sunset cruise on any one evening followed by another candle light dinner. enjoy the cruise through the backwaters of poovar, and adore the passing striking prettiness. overnight stay at kovalam.
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
- A/c Sedan car for all surface transfers & sightseeing (Non A/c for Economy& Standard Package) for the above mentioned destinations.
- All applicable hotel & vehicle taxes, toll, parking fees, permit charge etc.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc.
- Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Guests are requested to visit hotels websites & hotel reviews before giving permission to Own Kerala for booking the hotels.
- 2. Own kerala tours will confirm the hotels only after getting the advance payment from guest.
- 3. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your advance payment.
- 4. Own kerala tours will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission, if offered hotels are not available at that time.
- 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly.
- 6. Usually vehicle is available from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night drive on safety point of view.
- 7. we provide early / late driving on urgent basis /special cases, but it should be mentioned in the final literary sent to you.
- 8. In Deluxe houseboat’s, a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms.
- 9. Houseboat check in time is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am. Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am.
- 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people before one day in advance to prepare for you.
- 11. If any complaints related to the quality/service to the house boat, should be raised at the time itself, then only we can rectify and solve.
- 12. Cancellation of all packages will be applicable as per own Kerala cancellation policy which is shown in the website.
- 13. There will be a Peak season hike in rate from December 20 to January 10 in every year.
- 14. Our Liabilities & Limitation: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/Service Cost, if there any hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by Government of India the same would be charged as extra.
- 15. Law & Jurisdiction: For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by the Travel Planner will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Ernakulam.