Coimbatore – Ooty – Coonor – Kodaikanal – Madurai
Validity period : 01-Jun-2018 to 30-Sep-2018
34000.00 per coupleBook Now
Deluxe South Hill Package
Pick from Coimbatore Airport/Railway station/ Bus stand proceed directly to Ooty. Ooty is the "Queen of Hill station" while proceed to Ooty you can go by toy train from metupalayam if time permits if not travel by road visit beautiful scenery of Mountains and lush green forest and valley, check-in at pre booked hotel and night stay at Ooty.
This day is set for Ooty sightseeing after breakfast visit Botanical Garden, Govt. Rose garden, Thuder world,Boat house,Dodabetta peak,Thread Park, and overnight stay at pre booked hotel in Ooty.
After breakfast check-out from hotel proceed to Kodaikanal on the way cover Coonoor sightseeing -sim park,Catherine Falls,Droog Fort,Dolphin Nose,Law falls after sightseeing proceed to Kodaikanal and overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Kodaikanal – "Princess of Hill station" This morning after breakfast visit. sightseeing at Kodaikanal starts with Coakers walk a pavement way constructed in 1872 by Coaker its 1 km stretch way where you can see beautiful scenery and aerial view of villages down the hills, Green valley view, Guna cave, Pillar rocks view, Pine Forest,Bear chola falls, Upper lake view and Overnight stay at hotel.
This day is set free for purchase some delightful homemade chocolates and fresh hill fruits and enjoy your time at lake by boating,cycling and cover remaining sightseeing like Chettiyar park,and Kurinji andavar Temple. Overnight at Kodaikanal.
- Sedan ac car (on hills ac will not operate)
- Double Occupancy stay at 3 star category Hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Sightseeing mentioned in the above package
- Toll/Parking/driver batta /Car rent/ fuel charge included
- Toy Train ticket
- Anything not mentioned in Package includes
- Extra or repeated sightseeing.
- Entry fee to monuments/park.
Package cost per couple – INR.34000.00
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Guests are requested to visit hotels websites & hotel reviews before giving permission to Own Kerala for booking the hotels.
- 2. Own kerala tours will confirm the hotels only after getting the advance payment from guest.
- 3. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your advance payment.
- 4. Own kerala tours will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission, if offered hotels are not available at that time.
- 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly.
- 6. Usually vehicle is available from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night drive on safety point of view.
- 7. we provide early / late driving on urgent basis /special cases, but it should be mentioned in the final literary sent to you.
- 8. In Deluxe houseboat’s, a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms.
- 9. Houseboat check in time is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am. Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am.
- 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people before one day in advance to prepare for you.
- 11. If any complaints related to the quality/service to the house boat, should be raised at the time itself, then only we can rectify and solve.
- 12. Cancellation of all packages will be applicable as per own Kerala cancellation policy which is shown in the website.
- 13. There will be a Peak season hike in rate from December 20 to January 10 in every year.
- 14. Our Liabilities & Limitation: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/Service Cost, if there any hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by Government of India the same would be charged as extra.
- 15. Law & Jurisdiction: For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by the Travel Planner will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Ernakulam.