Validity period : 01-Jun-2018 to 30-Sep-2018
34000 Per CoupleBook Now
Day 1: Madurai
Upon arrival at madurai airport/railway station, you will be received by our representative and transferred to the hotel at madurai. afternoon proceed for a sightseeing trip of madurai – visit the famus meenakshi temple, thirumalai naykar palace, thirupparankundram temple, alagar koil and gandhi museum. overnight stay at the hotel in madurai.
Day 2: Madurai – Rameshwaram (175 kms – 04 hours drive)
Today after breakfast proceed for rameshwaram. after check in to hotel, proceed for sightseeing of rameshwaram – enroute visit ramanathaswami temple,agnitheertham, ramjharoka temple,dhanushkodi and adam’s bridge. overnight stay at hotel in rameshwaram.
Day 3: Rameshwaram – Kanyakumari (350 kms – 06 hours drive)
After early breakfast check out from hotel and drive to kanyakumari, on arrival check into hotel. afternoon proceed for sightseeing of kanyakumari – visit suchithram temple, devi.kanyakumari temple, vivekananda rock, gandhi memorial and triveni sangam. evening watch the most beautiful sunset of kanyakumari. overnight stay at the hotel in kanyakumari.
Day 4: Kanyakumari – Kovalam (100 kms – 03 hours drive)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceeds to the “paradise of the south” the kovalam. reach and check-in to the hotel on arrival. the day is free for you to enjoy in thekovalam beach. overnight stay at the hotel/resort in kovalam.
Day 5: Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
After the breakfast proceeds the tour to trivandrum. trivandrum sight seeing includes the sri padmanabha temple, kuthiramalika palace museum, veli tourist village,trivandrum zoo and the shangumugham beach. later proceed back tokovalam. overnight stay at the hotel/resort in kovalam.
- Sedan Ac car
- Double Occupancy stay at 3 star category Hotel.
- Complimentary breakfast with Evening Tea/Coffee.
- Sightseeing mentioned in the above package.
- Toll/Parking/driver batta /Car rent/ fuel charge included.
- Anything not mentioned in Package includes
- Extra or repeated sightseeing
- Entry fee to monuments/park
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Guests are requested to visit hotels websites & hotel reviews before giving permission to Own Kerala for booking the hotels.
- 2. Own kerala tours will confirm the hotels only after getting the advance payment from guest.
- 3. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your advance payment.
- 4. Own kerala tours will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission, if offered hotels are not available at that time.
- 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly.
- 6. Usually vehicle is available from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night drive on safety point of view.
- 7. we provide early / late driving on urgent basis /special cases, but it should be mentioned in the final literary sent to you.
- 8. In Deluxe houseboat’s, a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms.
- 9. Houseboat check in time is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am. Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am.
- 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people before one day in advance to prepare for you.
- 11. If any complaints related to the quality/service to the house boat, should be raised at the time itself, then only we can rectify and solve.
- 12. Cancellation of all packages will be applicable as per own Kerala cancellation policy which is shown in the website.
- 13. There will be a Peak season hike in rate from December 20 to January 10 in every year.
- 14. Our Liabilities & Limitation: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/Service Cost, if there any hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by Government of India the same would be charged as extra.
- 15. Law & Jurisdiction: For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by the Travel Planner will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Ernakulam.