Validity period : 01-Jun-2018 to 30-Sep-2018
43000 Per Couple.
Package by Sedan Swift/Etios/Zest – 43000.00 per couple flat discount 2000.00
Package by Innova – 48500.00 per couple flat discount 2500.00Book Now
Elite Honey moon Package
Madurai Tours Present short elite tour for Honeymooners with best honeymoon destination in India
Pick up from Madurai airport/Railway station upon arrival our Madurai tours representative will receive you and guide to the pre booked hotel at Madurai. Madurai with rich heritage in Culture and infamous for Temple if interested visit Meenakshi Temple and have Mouth watering Jigar Thanda a delicious sweet beverage liked by locals. After sightseeing at Madurai overnight stay at Madurai Heritage or similar hotel.
Madurai- Kodaikanal by Road
This Morning after Breakfast proceed to Kodaikanal “princess of hill station” Kodaikanal is famous for its climate and Scenery which is well connected with roads and railway station . Kodaikanal is preferred place for honeymooners hence Madurai tours carefully designed for your romantic tour.On the way to Kodaikanal from Madurai visit Dum Dum Falls View, View Point, Silver Cascade Museum and Coakers walk a pavement way constructed in 1872 by Coaker its 1 km stretch way where you can see beautiful scenery and aerial view of villages down the hills, Green valley view, Guna cave, Pillar rocks view, Pine Forest,Bear chola falls, Upper lake view after completing sightseeing check-in at Pre Booked Hotel. By evening visit lake and free for your fun filled activities like Boating ,Cycling, Gun Shooting and many more activities.By night check-in at pre-booked hotel Le-poshe by sparsa or similar hotels.
After Breakfast start your journey to “Gods own Country” –Kerala, Munnar a well known hill station is also called “Kashmir of south India”. On arrival check-in at pre-booked hotel after refresh visit Tea museum, rose garden Mattupetty dam, echo point,kundala lake Top station and return back to hotel Blanket & spa or similar type and overnight stay at Munnar
This day cover Eravikulam national park, Blossom International Park, Attukad waterfalls and evening set free for purchasing spices and tea at local market and overnight stay at Munnar.
- Sedan ac car ( on hills ac will not Operate)
- Double Occupancy stay at 4&5 star category Hotel
- Complimentary breakfast with Evening Tea/Coffee..
- Sightseeing mentioned in the above package.
- Toll/Parking/driver batta /Car rent/ fuel charge included.
- Anything not mentioned in Package includes
- Extra or repeated sightseeing
- Entry fee to monuments/park
- Rates are subject to Change without notice
- Rates vary in the month of DEC/JAN/JUNE.
- On hills ac will not operate
- Long idles ac will not operate.
Package by Sedan Swift/Etios/Zest – INR.43000.00 per couple flat discount INR.2000.00
Package by Innova – INR.48500.00 per couple flat discount INR.2500.00
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Guests are requested to visit hotels websites & hotel reviews before giving permission to Own Kerala for booking the hotels.
- 2. Own kerala tours will confirm the hotels only after getting the advance payment from guest.
- 3. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your advance payment.
- 4. Own kerala tours will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission, if offered hotels are not available at that time.
- 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly.
- 6. Usually vehicle is available from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night drive on safety point of view.
- 7. we provide early / late driving on urgent basis /special cases, but it should be mentioned in the final literary sent to you.
- 8. In Deluxe houseboat’s, a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms.
- 9. Houseboat check in time is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am. Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am.
- 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people before one day in advance to prepare for you.
- 11. If any complaints related to the quality/service to the house boat, should be raised at the time itself, then only we can rectify and solve.
- 12. Cancellation of all packages will be applicable as per own Kerala cancellation policy which is shown in the website.
- 13. There will be a Peak season hike in rate from December 20 to January 10 in every year.
- 14. Our Liabilities & Limitation: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/Service Cost, if there any hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by Government of India the same would be charged as extra.
- 15. Law & Jurisdiction: For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by the Travel Planner will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Ernakulam.