Validity period : Validity period: 01 Apr 2018 - 30 Sep 2018
13,500 PER PAX.
Cost of the tour per person on double share basisBook Now
4 nights and 5 days Kerala Package
COCHIN/MADURAI - MUNNAR
Arrive at Cochin or Madurai, meet our Madurai Tours representative and proceed to Munnar enjoy the scenic beauty & the Blissful waterfalls, high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by. Witness tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lust green hills, a place so intricate to describe, very low population too far from pollution, most of the covered by Tata tea. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Today after breakfast visit the exotic beauty of this Hill station. Our Madurai tours Drivers are too Friendly enough to guide and take you to all sightseeing. Important sightseeing at Munnar are Mattupatty Dam, Echo Point at mattupattety dam you can enjoy speed boat later visit kundala lake and overnight stay at Munnar.
Thekkady is well known for wild life sanctuary and its home for the Great Indian Tigers, wild elephants, boars, deers and more .Thekkady offers a wide program to explore the nature wilderness (optional). On arrival you can go for boating at periyar lake and Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Alleppey, Venice of East - let us be clear, is not the place for a raucous backwater holiday. There are no rave parties here, no noisy water scooters, and no sellers of trinkets. But for those seeking to undo the stresses of city life and experience a completely new pace, it is the perfect spot to backwater recreations and Overnight stay Alleppey.
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels in a double room
- Breakfast at all Hotels
- All sightseeing by A/C car
- One romantic sun set cruise at Alleppey
- Peddle boating at Alleppey
- Fishing at Alleppey
- Transportation using A/C Medium Sedan car
- Arrival assistance
- Service of an English speaking driver
- Driver’s expense, parking, toll
- All Taxes
- Flight / Train tickets
- Services / facilities not mentioned in cost includes
- Extra meals or Drinks
- Telephone charges
- Laundry & other expenses of personal nature
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Guests are requested to visit hotels websites & hotel reviews before giving permission to Own Kerala for booking the hotels.
- 2. Own kerala tours will confirm the hotels only after getting the advance payment from guest.
- 3. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your advance payment.
- 4. Own kerala tours will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission, if offered hotels are not available at that time.
- 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly.
- 6. Usually vehicle is available from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night drive on safety point of view.
- 7. we provide early / late driving on urgent basis /special cases, but it should be mentioned in the final literary sent to you.
- 8. In Deluxe houseboat’s, a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms.
- 9. Houseboat check in time is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am. Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am.
- 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people before one day in advance to prepare for you.
- 11. If any complaints related to the quality/service to the house boat, should be raised at the time itself, then only we can rectify and solve.
- 12. Cancellation of all packages will be applicable as per own Kerala cancellation policy which is shown in the website.
- 13. There will be a Peak season hike in rate from December 20 to January 10 in every year.
- 14. Our Liabilities & Limitation: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/Service Cost, if there any hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by Government of India the same would be charged as extra.
- 15. Law & Jurisdiction: For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by the Travel Planner will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Ernakulam.