Madurai, Rameshwaram and Kanyakumari
Validity period : 01-Jun-2018 to 30-Sep-2018
31000 Per CoupleBook Now
Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari Tour Package
05 Nights / 06 Days – Code 013
Day 1: Madurai
Madurai Temple Our representative will pick up Madurai, one of the important temple towns of Tamilnadu. Madurai attracts a large number of tourists from within the country and abroad. On arrival at Madurai, check in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. If time permits, evening walk in the streets of Madurai and overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2: Madurai (Sightseeing)
Madurai Meenakshi after early breakfast, proceed for full day sightseeing at Madurai, visit Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple, the main attraction of Madurai and a historic Hindu temple located in the southern banks of river Vaigai. The complex houses 14 gateway towers called gopurams, ranging from 45-50 meters in height, the tallest being the southern tower, 51.9 metres (170 ft) high. Then visit Thirumalai Nayak Palace, Thirupparan kundram Temple, Alagar Koil, Gandhi Museum, Pazhamudhircholai (Arupadai Veedu Temples) and Thirumalai Nayak palace. Evening return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Madurai - Rameshwaram
Rameshwaram TempleAfter early breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Rameshwaram, located on Pamban Island separated from mainland India by the Pamban channel and is about 50 KMM from Mannar Island, Sri Lanka. Rameshwaram is situated in the Gulf of Mannar, at the very tip of the Indian peninsula. According to legend, this is the place from where the Hindu god Rama built a bridge, across the sea to Lanka to rescue his consort Sita from her abductor Ravana. On arrival check into Hotel. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing of Rameshwaram - visit Ramanathaswamy Temple, Agnitheertham, Ramjharoka Temple, Dhanushkodi and Adam's Bridge. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the Hotel in Rameshwaram.
Day 4: Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari
KanyakumariAfter early breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Kanyakumari, on arrival check into Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Kanyakumari (Sightseeing)
Kanyakumari TempleAfter early breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Kanyakumari - visit Suchithram Temple, Sun Rise Point, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock, Gandhi Memorial, Triveni Sangam, Swamy Vivekananda Memorial (by Boat) and Thiruvalluvar Statue. Evening watch the most beautiful Sunset of Kanyakumari. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Kanyakumari
Day 6: Kanyakumari - Madurai (Trip Ends)
Trip EndsAfter breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Madurai . On arrival, you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station for your onward journey, Trip ends with the delightful memories of Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Tour Package from Madurai.
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
- A/c Sedan car for all surface transfers & sightseeing (Non A/c for Economy& Standard Package) for the above mentioned destinations.
- All applicable hotel & vehicle taxes, toll, parking fees, permit charge etc.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc.
- Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Guests are requested to visit hotels websites & hotel reviews before giving permission to Own Kerala for booking the hotels.
- 2. Own kerala tours will confirm the hotels only after getting the advance payment from guest.
- 3. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your advance payment.
- 4. Own kerala tours will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission, if offered hotels are not available at that time.
- 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly.
- 6. Usually vehicle is available from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night drive on safety point of view.
- 7. we provide early / late driving on urgent basis /special cases, but it should be mentioned in the final literary sent to you.
- 8. In Deluxe houseboat’s, a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms.
- 9. Houseboat check in time is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am. Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am.
- 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people before one day in advance to prepare for you.
- 11. If any complaints related to the quality/service to the house boat, should be raised at the time itself, then only we can rectify and solve.
- 12. Cancellation of all packages will be applicable as per own Kerala cancellation policy which is shown in the website.
- 13. There will be a Peak season hike in rate from December 20 to January 10 in every year.
- 14. Our Liabilities & Limitation: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/Service Cost, if there any hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by Government of India the same would be charged as extra.
- 15. Law & Jurisdiction: For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by the Travel Planner will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Ernakulam.