SOUTH INDIA TEMPLE TOURS
Validity period : 01-Jun-2018 to 30-Sep-2018
18500 Minimum 10 PAXBook Now
SOUTH INDIA TEMPLE TOURS
South Indian Temple Package 09 Nights / 10 Days Code007
Day 1: Madurai
On arrival at Madurai transfer to Hotel. After refresh . It is famous for its Meenakshi temple. After lunch visit the Meenakshi temple, King Tirumala's Palace, Great Tank and Gandhi museum. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2: Madurai/Trivandrum (350kms/8.5hrs)
After breakfast drive to Trivandrum and check in at the hotel. The afternoon is at your leisure. by evening visit Padamanthan temple and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Trivandrum /Kanyakumari (120kms/2hrs)
After breakfast travel to Kanyakumari, which is the land's end of India. It is an important pilgrim center as well, famous for its Amman Temples dedicated to the Virgin Goddess, Kanya Kumari. Visit the Vivekananda Rock Memorial as well. Lunch at the local restaurant. Watch the sun set over the sea and return to Kanyakumari hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Rameshwaram - kanyakumari (360kms/4hrs)
After breakfast travel to Rameshwaram, is the most sacred temple town in India is actually an island. Legend has it that Lord Rama along with Sita offered prayer to Lord Shiva after defeating Ravana, by praying to a sand Lingam made by Sita on this island. And at this very spot is located the Ramanatha Swamy Temple. Have lunch at a local restaurant. Return to Rameswaram for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Rameswaram-Trichy (260kms/4hrs)
After breakfast leave for Trichurapalli or Trichy located on the banks of the River Kaveri. It is famous for the Ranganath temple at Srirangam. On arrival check in at the hotel. After lunch visit the Rock Fort Temple, Srirangam and Jambukeshwar Temple. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
Day 6: Trichy - Tanjore - Kumbakonam - Tiruvarur - Kumbakonam
After breakfast drive to Tanjavur or Tanjore . Tanjore was the capital of the Chola dynasty and has the famous Brahadeswara Temple On the way visit a Brass factory at Kumbakonam. and temple . By evening visit Tiruvarur Temple and Overnight stay at Kumbakonam.
Day 7: Kumbakonam- Chidambaram -Vellore
After Chidambaram to visit the famous Nataraja Temple. The roof of the sanctum sanctorum is gold plated. Here Lord Shiva is depicted as the cosmic dancer-Nataraja. Check into the hotel at Vellore for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 8: Vellore - Tirupathi - Chennai
After visiting Vellore Golden Temple Proceed to Tirupati famous temple of Lord Venkateshwara on the top of the Tirumala hills. This temple is believed to be the oldest temple in the country and is the richest temple too. Have lunch at a local restaurant in Tirupathi. Return to Chennai in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 9: Chennai (Madras)/Kanchipuram/Mamallapooram
After breakfast drive to Kanchipuram (76kms/1.50hrs). This city was the ancient capital of the Pallavas and was known for its 1000 temples, many of them are still used to this day. The most famous being the Sri Kamakshi temple. The city is today well known for the silks it produces. Have lunch at a local restaurant and then continue driving to Mamallapooram and check in at the hotel. In the afternoon visit Mamallapooram earlier known as Mahabalipooram. This city was a port during the Pallava period. It has some of the most beautiful rock cut temples in South India. It also is home to the famous Shore Temple that is unique because Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu are housed in the same sanctum sanctorum. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Tempo Traveler ac van.
- Double Occupancy stay at 3 star category Hotel.
- Complimentary breakfast with Evening Tea/Coffee.
- Sightseeing mentioned in the above package.
- Toll/Parking/driver batta /Car rent/ fuel charge included.
- Anything not mentioned in Package includes
- Extra or repeated sightseeing
- Entry fee to monuments/park
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Guests are requested to visit hotels websites & hotel reviews before giving permission to Own Kerala for booking the hotels.
- 2. Own kerala tours will confirm the hotels only after getting the advance payment from guest.
- 3. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your advance payment.
- 4. Own kerala tours will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission, if offered hotels are not available at that time.
- 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly.
- 6. Usually vehicle is available from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night drive on safety point of view.
- 7. we provide early / late driving on urgent basis /special cases, but it should be mentioned in the final literary sent to you.
- 8. In Deluxe houseboat’s, a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms.
- 9. Houseboat check in time is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am. Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am.
- 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people before one day in advance to prepare for you.
- 11. If any complaints related to the quality/service to the house boat, should be raised at the time itself, then only we can rectify and solve.
- 12. Cancellation of all packages will be applicable as per own Kerala cancellation policy which is shown in the website.
- 13. There will be a Peak season hike in rate from December 20 to January 10 in every year.
- 14. Our Liabilities & Limitation: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/Service Cost, if there any hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by Government of India the same would be charged as extra.
- 15. Law & Jurisdiction: For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by the Travel Planner will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Ernakulam.