Validity period : 01-Jun-2018 to 30-Sep-2018
41000 Per CoupleBook Now
Trivandrum Tour Package
Day 1: Cochin-Munnar 130 KMS. /4HRS.
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to Munnar hills (130 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. On the way visit two beautiful waterfalls called Cheeyappara and Valara. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & Overnight stay.
Day 2: Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
Day 3: Munnar-Thekkady 110km
Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. It’s also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Western Ghats to reach this jungle destination. Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show, Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there. Also have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming the both shore. Overnight stay.
Day 4: Thekkady- Alleppey 180 KMS/4.5 HRS (houseboat)
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay onboard.
Day 5: Alleppey- Kovalam170 KMS/3HRS
After having your breakfast, check out the houseboat and drive to your beach resort at Kovalam; the international beach destination of Kerala with shallow water for swimming and perfect for other water sports activities. After lunch enjoy the beach till the sun set in the Arabian Sea. Overnight stay.
Day 6: Kovalam
Today after breakfast you will have an half day city tour to visit the iconic spots Old Travancore Kingdom’s capital Trivandrum includes, Napier Museum, Sri Chithira Art Gallery, Zoo, Padmanabha Swami Temple and adjacent Palace etc. after back to your resort and enjoy the beach. Overnight stay.
- Sedan Ac car.
- House Boat Night Stay.
- Double Occupancy stay at 3 star category Hotel.
- Complimentary breakfast with Evening Tea/Coffee.
- Sightseeing mentioned in the above package.
- Toll/Parking/driver batta /Car rent/ fuel charge included.
- Anything not mentioned in Package includes
- Extra or repeated sightseeing
- Entry fee to monuments/park
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Guests are requested to visit hotels websites & hotel reviews before giving permission to Own Kerala for booking the hotels.
- 2. Own kerala tours will confirm the hotels only after getting the advance payment from guest.
- 3. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your advance payment.
- 4. Own kerala tours will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission, if offered hotels are not available at that time.
- 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly.
- 6. Usually vehicle is available from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night drive on safety point of view.
- 7. we provide early / late driving on urgent basis /special cases, but it should be mentioned in the final literary sent to you.
- 8. In Deluxe houseboat’s, a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms.
- 9. Houseboat check in time is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am. Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am.
- 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people before one day in advance to prepare for you.
- 11. If any complaints related to the quality/service to the house boat, should be raised at the time itself, then only we can rectify and solve.
- 12. Cancellation of all packages will be applicable as per own Kerala cancellation policy which is shown in the website.
- 13. There will be a Peak season hike in rate from December 20 to January 10 in every year.
- 14. Our Liabilities & Limitation: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/Service Cost, if there any hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by Government of India the same would be charged as extra.
- 15. Law & Jurisdiction: For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by the Travel Planner will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Ernakulam.