Validity period : 01-Jun-2018 to 30-Sep-2018
18600.00 per coupleBook Now
Weekend adventure Tour Package-Experience real adventure
Not every good tour is well planned destination the real enjoyment of the tour is to explore, we Madurai tour is concerned about responsible tourism we explore the unexplored places and involves locals to guide you as part of responsible tourism.
Thekkady is well known for Periyar wild life sanctuary and Periyar Lake boating apart from this we added some adventure trip in it.
Pick up from Airport/Railway station/Bus Stand and proceed directly to Thekkady Enjoy fun filled elephant ride for 15 minutes and overnight stay at Monsoon Retreat a complete Eco Stay a perfect blend of nature and serenity.
This morning after having a simple breakfast with Tea/coffee proceed to Periyar dam for boating after boating will visit beautiful waterfalls at Chellar koil a beautiful place to hang on spend some quality time proceed directly to Ramakkal medu where you can enjoy adventurous jeep ride and take pleasure in calm and windy hills at Rammakal medu.At ramakkal medu you can see the love of Kurvan&kurathi Statue which beautifully sculptured and climb upon woodpecker statue and enjoy delightful nature come down by the same jeep .Drive back to Thekkady and overnight stay at Thekkady.
- Sedan ac car (on hills ac will not operate)
- Elephant Ride
- Jeep ride to Rammakal Medu to Statue
- Double occupancy stay at Monsoon Eco Stay or similar hotel.
- Provides complimentary breakfast
- Includes cab rent,diesel,Toll ,parking kerala state permit.
- Sightseeing of above mentioned places.
- Anything not mentioned in Package includes
- Extra or repeated sightseeing
- Entry fee to monuments/park
Package cost INR.18600.00 per couple
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Guests are requested to visit hotels websites & hotel reviews before giving permission to Own Kerala for booking the hotels.
- 2. Own kerala tours will confirm the hotels only after getting the advance payment from guest.
- 3. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your advance payment.
- 4. Own kerala tours will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission, if offered hotels are not available at that time.
- 5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly.
- 6. Usually vehicle is available from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night drive on safety point of view.
- 7. we provide early / late driving on urgent basis /special cases, but it should be mentioned in the final literary sent to you.
- 8. In Deluxe houseboat’s, a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms.
- 9. Houseboat check in time is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am. Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am.
- 10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people before one day in advance to prepare for you.
- 11. If any complaints related to the quality/service to the house boat, should be raised at the time itself, then only we can rectify and solve.
- 12. Cancellation of all packages will be applicable as per own Kerala cancellation policy which is shown in the website.
- 13. There will be a Peak season hike in rate from December 20 to January 10 in every year.
- 14. Our Liabilities & Limitation: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/Service Cost, if there any hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by Government of India the same would be charged as extra.
- 15. Law & Jurisdiction: For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by the Travel Planner will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Ernakulam.